Folder Color icon set is a must-have for any computer user who has lots of folders and would like to organize them for faster search and quick retrieval. The set of 36 color coded XP folder icons can be used to mark out file folders to make folders easier to spot.
With Microsoft Windows, you have a FREE way to change a folder color. You just need colored folder icons. This is what you get downloading this icon set. This set of 36 color coded folder icons includes any colors you may wish to color folder. Starting from Red and finishing by Black.
How to change folder colors in the standard Windows way:
1. First, you should select and right-click the folder
2. Secondly, select Properties from the drop-down menu
3. Thirdly, select Customize tab in the dialog
4. Then click on Change Icon? button
5. Select an icon from the suggested list
6. And change the icon by clicking on OK and then Apply button
Hem. Six steps to change a folder icon are too many!
Hopefully, there is one small utility that can do the same in a very different manner than Windows, actually in ONE click, and users will have a better choice of options and icons. The utility is called Folder Marker and it can be downloaded at <<0>>. With Folder Marker folder icons can be changed ON THE FLY from the right-click menu of a folder.
Color code folders to make them easy to find!